Credit Check Consent Form
Each of the entities listed below on this Credit Check Consent Form (together the Applicants) give consent to itel7 and each of its related bodies corporate to use the Applicants’ personal information to make enquiries as to the credit status and financial history of the Applicant, and to manage the Applicants accounts with itel7 . itel7 will use the Applicants’ information in accordance with eh Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Each of the Applicants warrant to itel7 that all information outlined in this Credit Check Consent Form is true and correct as at the date the form is submitted to itel7. Each of the Applicants warrant to itel7 that they will update itel7 immediately to the extent any information changes.
itel7 use of the Applicants’ personal information may include:
- Disclosure to a credit reporting agency or third-party information provide;
- Requesting a credit report from a credit reporting agency;
- Confirming personal information through a credit reporting agency or third-party provider; or
- Disclosure to a credit reporting agency in order to list default payments.
itel7 may disclose the following personal information to a credit reporting agency or third party for the purpose of confirming the Applicants’ credit status and financial history, or to manage the Applicants’ accounts with itel7s:
- Information outlined in this Credit Check Consent Form;
- That the Applicants are or seeking to become a client of itel7;
- Any accounts that are more than 30 days overdue from the payment date agreed between itel7 and the Applicants.